- Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 151.4
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 33.1 mg
- Sodium: 201.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
Blueberry - Banana - Oat BreadSubmitted by: CAPRIANNACAT
IntroductionDelicious, tasty, and very moist. Delicious, tasty, and very moist.
1. 2 3/4 cups Bisquick Heart Smart Mix
2. 2/3 cup sugar
3. 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
4. 1 cup mashed bananas ( 2 medium)
5. 1/4 cup 1% milk
6. 2 eggs
7. 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
2. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, sugar, oats, bananas, milk and eggs until moistened; beat vigorously 30 seconds. Gently stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Loosen loaf from sides of pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CAPRIANNACAT.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I used small chunks of mango instead of blueberries and added a little mango juice from the jar to make it thinner so I got 18 muffins instead of 15 like the recipe said. I also used splenda- half sugar and half sweetener.
For my muffins, I had them in at 375 for 20 minutes and that was enough ti - 9/8/10
I've been looking for a lower fat alternative to banana bread. This sounds fantastic. Will make them as muffins in the morning. thanks for sharing! - 8/30/09
Reply from CAPRIANNACAT (8/30/09)
no problem, I hope you enjoy them.
omg!!! i am like a TERRIBLE baker, but for some reason this morning i was RELE in the mood to bake! and this was so fun and easy! i just had a piece, it was nice an warm and OMG AMAZING!!!! love it ! - 8/27/09
Reply from CAPRIANNACAT (8/27/09)
lol I love it also, I'm happy you liked it, thanks for commenting my recipe.