Crockpot mac and cheeseSubmitted by: JENNYPN30
IntroductionEasy to make and yummy! Easy to make and yummy!
1. 8z of Elbow macaroni noodle
2. 1 cup of 2% milk
3. 1 can of evaporated milk (non-fat) 11 or 12 oz
4. 3 cups cheddar cheese gratted
5. 3 egg beaters or 3 eggs
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
2. Spray the crockpot with non-stick spray and add noodles.
3. Add the milk and the evaporated milk and stir
4. Add cheese little by little stirring to make the cheese evenly spread in the noodles.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste
6. Cut crockpot in low for 3 hours and do not open the lid till done.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENNYPN30.