(Sushi) Rice Sub - QuinoaSubmitted by: RYEAXL1
* 365 organic quinoa - .25cup, 2 serving (remove)
* Mirin (Eden), 1 tbsp (remove)
* Balsamic Vinegar, 0.33 tbsp (remove)
* Almond Butter (5gr), 10 tsp (remove)
* Place in a pot with water and salt, cover and bring to the boil.
* Reduce heat and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed.
* Remove from heat and stir in mirin and vinegar. Cool, add tahini to help the grain stick together.
* Proceed as you would for regular sushi making, by placing a nori sheet on a bamboo mat. Spread quinoa over 2/3 of sheet. Place sliced long strips of vegetables down the centre, roll and squeeze tight. One roll should give you 6-8 pieces.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RYEAXL1.