Spicy Southwestern SlawSubmitted by: DMGODDESS
IntroductionAnother one adapted from AllRecipes Another one adapted from AllRecipes
* 3 cups shredded cabbage
* 1 carrot, shredded
* 1 onion, diced
* 1 red bell pepper, diced
* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
* 2T canola oil
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* salt and pepper to taste
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DMGODDESS.