Pizza BurgersSubmitted by: COMPUTERLADY
IntroductionEasy meal when everyone is busy as you can make as many or as few buns up as you need. Easy meal when everyone is busy as you can make as many or as few buns up as you need.
1 1/2# ground beef (I use ground sirloin)
1 can (12 oz) Lite Spam
1 cup grated cheddar chees
1 Jar (26.5 oz) Spaghetti sauce (use your favorite)
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp sage
1/2 tsp salt
2. Chop Spam in blender.
3. Mix ground beet, Spam, and all other ingredients together (except Parsley).
4. Put mixture in container to keep until ready to heat and eat.
5. When ready to eat, turn on broiler in oven.
6. Put hamburger buns on cookie sheet up so mixture can be placed on each piece of bun.
5. Put mixture on buns and put cookie sheet in oven under broiler.
6. Heat until cheese in mixture melts.
The buns/mixture is very hot so be very careful when first eating.
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user COMPUTERLADY.