GF Crustless QuicheSubmitted by: 1888MICHELLE
IntroductionEasy and tastey Easy and tastey
1 large onion, diced
1 cup chopped spinach
3 plum tomatoes, sliced
6 small eggs
1/2 cup quinoa flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 1/3 cups skim milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2. Lightly grease a 10" pie plate or quiche pan.
3. Fry the diced onion with a 1/2 tsp of olive oil, until tender. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
4. In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs, flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in milk and then stir in the onion/spinach mix.
5. Pour into prepared pan. Arrange tomatoes slices and spinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Bake for 25-40 minutes or until centre is set and the outside edge is golden brown.
7. Let sit for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 1888MICHELLE.