Spiced yogurt & herb lambSubmitted by: CHEEKYCHOOK
IntroductionServe with some chapatis and extra natural yogurt.
NB Time to prepare doesn't include the marinading time of 1 hour. Serve with some chapatis and extra natural yogurt.
NB Time to prepare doesn't include the marinading time of 1 hour.
* 125ml natural yogurt (virtually fat free)
* a large bunch coriander , chopped (including stems)
* 2 garlic cloves , chopped
* 2 green chillies , chopped
* a 1" piece root ginger , peeled and chopped
* 2 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp ground coriander
* 0.5 tsp turmeric
* 500g lamb neck fillets, trimmed of excess fat
* 1 tomato , chopped
* ½ onion , thinly sliced
* a small bunch mint , shredded
2. Mix the tomatoes, onion and mint and season. Slice the lamb into pieces and serve with the tomato-mint salad scattered over.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHEEKYCHOOK.