- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 146.5
- Total Fat: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 4.1 mg
- Sodium: 309.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
Erica's Potato Bread (Bread Machine)Submitted by: ERICALYNNJ
* Milk, nonfat, .75 cup (remove)
* *Potato, raw, 1 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.) (remove)
* Butter, salted, 1.5 tbsp (remove)
* Salt, 1.5 tsp (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, 6 tsp (remove)
* *Flour, Whole Wheat Pastry, 0.5 cup (remove)
* *All Purpose Unbleached Flour, 2.5 cup (remove)
* *Yeast (Red Star Bread Machine Yeast), 2 tsp (remove)
Add ingredients to bread machine in order listed and make on Large White Bread setting (or regular setting depending on bread machine).
Note: Check ingredients once the bread machine gets to the kneading stage to see if ingredients have enough liquid, an additional tbsp of milk may need to be added.
Wrap in plastic or foil as soon as bread comes out of bread machine for softer crust.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ERICALYNNJ.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
This is something I plan to make. I have a bread machine and make both kinds of bread, box and homemade. - 9/3/09
Reply from ERICALYNNJ (9/3/09)
Thanks! Once I added it to the bread machine I ended up putting maybe another tbsp of milk in because the ingredients were a little too dry. So you might want to check on it once it gets to the kneading cycle =) I'm going to add in those instructions to the recipe too. Thanks again for the rating!!!