- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 289.3
- Total Fat: 8.1 g
- Cholesterol: 59.5 mg
- Sodium: 721.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.5 g
- Protein: 15.1 g
Slow Cooker Tortellini w/broccoliSubmitted by: PUCKYGIRL
1 cup water
2 jars of Ragu Light Parmesan Alfredo sauce
2 bags of Schwan's 6 cheese tortellini
2 16-oz. packages frozen broccoli
1 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning or Pizza Seasoning
2. Pour 1/6 of sauce into bottom of slow cooker. Top with all the tortellini.
3. Pour 1/6 of sauce over tortellini. Top with broccoli.
4. Pour 1/6 sauce over broccoli. Top with tortellini.
5. Pour 1/6 sauce over tortellini. Top with broccoli.
6. Pour remaining sauce over broccoli.
7. Cook on high 2.5-3 hours or until broccoli & pasta are tender but not mushy.
Warm yummy comfort food especially on a cold night and not loaded with calories.
Makes 18 1-cup servings.
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PUCKYGIRL.