- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 135.7
- Total Fat: 3.9 g
- Cholesterol: 25.0 mg
- Sodium: 369.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 12.3 g
Spicy Chicken sausage and veggiesSubmitted by: FOTOMAKR
IntroductionTrying something new! Trying something new!
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (remove)
* *Bell Pepper, Green (1 medium), 1 serving (remove)
* *Black bean, Bush's, 0.5 cup (remove)
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 0.5 cup kernels (remove)
* *Garlic - minced (1 tsp), 2 serving (remove)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 medium whole (2-3/5" dia) (remove)
* *Bistro Sensation Habanero w/ Mont Jack Cheese Chicken Sausage, 2 serving (remove)
add to sprayed heated covered pan on med. heat
add garlic, corn, beans and sausage
Let cook until veggies or tender and sausage is warmed through
makes 4 servings if you halve the sausage.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOTOMAKR.