pork chop for oneSubmitted by: MURRINER04
IntroductionI am living in Korea where pork is the cheapest meat. I came up with this out of things in my kitchen. Delicious and easy. I am living in Korea where pork is the cheapest meat. I came up with this out of things in my kitchen. Delicious and easy.
1 pork chop
4 mushrooms, sliced
1/2 small onion, diced
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp honey
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1 tbs grapes seed oil (or olive oil)
2. Cook pork chop in skillet about 2 minutes on each side. Just long enough to get each side brown, but not to finish its cooking.
3. Remove seared pork chop to plate.
4. Add onions, mushrooms, and garlic to oil to saute. Cook until onions are translucent and mushrooms are soft.
5. Add the red wine vinegar to the mixture. heat to boil
6. Slowly stir in honey.
7. Once all is mixed, place the pork chop in the skillet. Swirl it in the sauce. Put a lid on it and let is cook until cooked through (about 10-15 minutes). Flip the chop often to cook evenly in the sauce.
Makes 1 chop.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MURRINER04.