Chicken BurritosSubmitted by: DANJAKEJOE
IntroductionI made these burritos up one night, just by looking in my pantry. My husband and children love these burritos. I made these burritos up one night, just by looking in my pantry. My husband and children love these burritos.
1 box rice a roni Fried Rice
2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast cut up
1 package whole wheat tortillas
1 package of shredded cheese(fat free)
2. While the chicken is cooking prepare 1 box of Rice a Roni Fried rice.
3. Mix the chicken and rice together, stir until blended
4. Take 1/4 cup of chicken mixture put onto a whole wheat tortilla.
5. put cheese on top of the mixture and roll into a burrito.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5, until all tortillas are used up.
7. Bake in a 350 oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DANJAKEJOE.