- Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 105.8
- Total Fat: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 15.8 mg
- Sodium: 105.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 4.0 g
Banana Bread with STEVIVA blendSubmitted by: FIT_ARTIST
IntroductionClean and healthy. All natural, no sugar, no splenda. Clean and healthy. All natural, no sugar, no splenda.
* Banana, fresh, 3 cup, mashed (remove)
* Baking Soda, 1 tsp (remove)
* Baking Powder, 3 tsp (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
* Egg white, 4 serving (remove)
* STEVIVA blend, 16 tbsp (remove)
* Sour Cream, Light (Foremost), 16 tbsp (remove)
* Applesauce, unsweetened, 1 cup (remove)
* Walnuts, .5 cup, chopped (remove)
* whole wheat flour (organic), 4 cup (remove)
Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add remaining wet ingredients. Mix well. Add remaining ingredients at one time, and mix only just until blended. Batter will be lumpy.
Divide into the two loaf pans. Bake for approx. 1 hour.
Makes 2 large loaves..
Each loaf cut into 16 servings
Makes a total of 32 servings
Number of Servings: 32
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HAWGWILD1.