Zucchini Pizza w/ TurkeySubmitted by: GMFOFPA
IntroductionThis is a great alternative to having Pizza, along with your servings of vegetables. This is a great alternative to having Pizza, along with your servings of vegetables.
4 cups Grated Zucchini (3 Medium)
12 oz Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk
1 Extra Large Egg
1 14 oz can -- Contadina Crushed Tomato with Italian Herbs
8 oz 93% Ground Turkey
1. After Grating the Zucchini, Blot out the water.
2. Mix Together: Grated Zucchini, 6 oz Mozzerella Cheese (Reserve other 6 oz) and Egg.
3. Spread mixture into a cookie sheet and place in oven for 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and then spread the can of Crushed Tomato.
5. Sprinkle the reserved mozzarella and the ground turkey on top.
6. Place pan back in oven and cook for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove, cool and cut into 8 slices
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GMFOFPA.