Kasha & Bowtie NoodlesSubmitted by: 804JULIANNA123
Bowtie Pasta, .5
Kasha, .25 cup dry
Mushrooms, 1 can
Light Butter, 1/2 Tbsp
Lipton Recipes Secrets Onion Soup Mix, 1/2 package
2. Warm butter in pan, saute mushrooms until browned. Put aside.
3. Mix dry kasha with egg until the kasha is coated.
4. Spread kasha in pan, dry over low heat (be careful not to brown it).
5. Mix in dry soup mix and 1 cups of water, bring to a boil.
6. Simmer until water is absorbed and kasha becomes fluffy.
7. Mix together kasha, mushrooms, and noodles.