- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 48.2
- Total Fat: 0.0 g
- Cholesterol: 2.5 mg
- Sodium: 100.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
Frozen Chocolate Cheesecake BitesSubmitted by: GWYNNEVERE.
IntroductionMy new favorite use for ice cube trays My new favorite use for ice cube trays
* 3/4 cup Cool Whip Free
* 5 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese; softened
* 1 tbsp. SPLENDA, Granular
* 10 tsp. HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Syrup
* Evenly distribute mixture into 10 sections of an ice cube tray. Tap tray firmly on the counter a few times to get mixture to settle flat. Next, top each with a teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Tap tray again to settle.
* Place tray in freezer until Bites are solid -- at least 2 hours. Once frozen, Cheesecake Bites should pop out easily (if not, run the bottom of the tray under the faucet for a few seconds to loosen them).
1 serving = 2 bites
Even if you eat all 10 it won't hurt your diet.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GWYNNEVERE..
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I made these and followed the directions exact but my chocolate syrup did not freeze it was a mess. The cheesecake part froze and tasted great but the sauce on top made it difficult to get out of the tray and I had to eat it with a spoon. Not sure if I'd make again. - 2/12/11
These were delicious!! I didn't add the chocolate as my hubby doesn't care for it. Next time, I want to try some different mix ins! Suggestions - peanut butter, chocolate shavings, frozen fruit, graham cracker crumbles, chocolate chips, cocoa, etc. Can't wait to make again! - 2/16/11