- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 281.8
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 15.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 75.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.3 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
Reclaiming The Home's GranolaSubmitted by: HELLPARADISO
IntroductionTotally janked from the Reclaiming the Home blog, simple, frugal and delicious. Totally janked from the Reclaiming the Home blog, simple, frugal and delicious.
1-1/4 cups of brown sugar
1/2 cup water
1 tsp. salt
8 cups oats
1 package "Dollar Store" tropical dried fruit mix (can replace with some other dried fruit mix as desired)
1 package "Dollar Store" sunflower seeds (can replace with some other nut/seed mixture as desired)
2. Pour brown sugar into a bowl and top with water. Stir well and microwave for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir.
3. Mix in vanilla and salt. Stir.
4. In a large bowl, mix together oats and sugar mixture.
5. Spread oats out on 2 pans lined with parchment paper. 6. Bake for 45 minutes (or until golden and slightly crunchy)
7. Let oats cool, and then pour into a large bowl and mix with fruit and nuts. Store in an airtight container.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HELLPARADISO.