Beer MuffinsSubmitted by: KTAYLOR99
IntroductionGood with soups, chili, or just on its own. Good with soups, chili, or just on its own.
3 cups of Flour
4 tsp of Sugar
0.5 tsp of Salt
5 tsp of Baking Powder
1-2 bottles of beer
1-2 tbsp of butter/margarine
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Put in beer by adding a little bit at a time until dough is sticky.
4. Put into greased muffin pan.
5. Melt butter and put a little bit of melted butter on top of each muffin.
6. Place in over for 15minutes. Muffins will look white and may crisp and brown on top a little bit. But will be cooked entirely through.
Makes 12 medium-large muffins.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KTAYLOR99.