Pizza PieSubmitted by: RUNJESSRUN
IntroductionA Made-Over Recipe A Made-Over Recipe
* 1 unbaked 9-inch (4 cup volume) frozen pie shell
* 1 pkg. (8 oz.) shredded skim mozzarella cheese, divided
* 2 ozs. thinly sliced turkey pepperoni (about 20), cut into quarters, divided
* 1 can (12 fl. oz.) Fat Free Evaporated Milk
* 1 large egg, beaten
* 2 large egg whites
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
* 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
* Veggies of your choice
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
SPRINKLE 1 cup cheese and half of pepperoni pieces onto bottom of pie shell.
WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, flour, basil and garlic powder in medium bowl until blended. Pour mixture into pie shell. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Decorate top with remaining pepperoni pieces and any other topping you like. Place quiche on baking sheet (if pie pan is made of aluminum foil).
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ISUARCHITECT.