- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 318.4
- Total Fat: 10.1 g
- Cholesterol: 28.4 mg
- Sodium: 503.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g
- Protein: 18.7 g
Chicken-Spinach Pita PizzaSubmitted by: RAINBOWCO
IntroductionChange up the veggies and meat to suit your taste. Change up the veggies and meat to suit your taste.
5 6inch whole wheat pitas
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove of garlic minced
5 cups fresh spinach
1/4 large roasted yellow, red or green pepper, chopped
1 large green onion - thin sliced
5 oz cooked chicken breast-shredded or thin sliced
3/4 lowfat ricotta cheese
1/3 cup 2% mozzarella cheese
5 tablespoons spaghetti sauce
Spray baking sheet with Pam and put the pitas on pan face side down.
1. Heat oil is skillet over medium heat, add spinach and garlic. Cook until spinach is wilted.
2. Spread 1 tablespoon sauce on each pita.
3. Divide spinach among the 5 pitas.
4. Divide the ricotta cheese among the 5 pitas (in dollops)
5. Divide the roasted pepper, onion, chicken and mozzarella among the 5 pitas.
6. Bake for 9 minutes.
Makes 5 servings (1 pita per serving)
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RAINBOWCO.