Sassy Fiesta SpaghettiSubmitted by: FOTOMAKR
IntroductionThis is so delicious and a little sweet! Got this from Betty Crocker web site. Pasta not included in calorie count. This is so delicious and a little sweet! Got this from Betty Crocker web site. Pasta not included in calorie count.
* Onions, raw, 1 medium
* *Red Bell Pepper, raw, 1 medium pepper
* *Morningstar Farms Griller Prime Crumbles 1 bag
* *Altern No Calorie Sweetener , .25 cup
* *McCormick Cheesy Taco Seasoning, 1 packet
* *Great Value Crushed Tomatoes, 3.25 cup
* *"Great Value" Tomato Sauce (.25cup), 0.875 cup
* *Green Gaint Mexicorn (12/8), 14 oz
* *Great Value Sliced Mushrooms, 0.75 cup
1. Cook and drain spaghetti as directed on package; cover to keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Remove from skillet. Add beef to same skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
3. Add onion and bell pepper to beef; mix well. Stir in sugar, taco seasoning mix, tomatoes, tomato sauce, corn and mushrooms. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti.
Number of Servings: 14
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FOTOMAKR.