Stacey's Pot RoastSubmitted by: STURMELL
IntroductionCrock Pot - Pot Roast
Mix all together and let er' cook!! Crock Pot - Pot Roast
Mix all together and let er' cook!!
* *Boneless Pork Loin Roast, 34 oz (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
* *Potato, raw, 4 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.) (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 4 medium (remove)
* Red Wine, 8 fl oz (remove)
* Water, tap, 1.5 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* *Campbells Cream of Celery 98% Fat Free Soup, 1.343 cup (remove)
* Oregano, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Thyme, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
* Basil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Sage, ground, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Parsley, dried, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Salt, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, 1 tbsp (remove)
Place pot roast in crock pot. Pour in all liquids including soup. Cut up all veggies and place in around pot roast. Water level should be even with top of roast. Mix in all your seasonings and let cook for approximately 6 hours or until roast pulls apart. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STURMELL.