Easy Supper BakeSubmitted by: KELDRA1
IntroductionThis is a very simple meal. I make it for my family at least once per month. Its all in one pot with very little prep work This is a very simple meal. I make it for my family at least once per month. Its all in one pot with very little prep work
Stove Top Stuffing Mix, one box
Chicken Thigh, 6 thigh, bone and skin removed
Broccoli, frozen, 1 package (2 lb)
Cheddar or Colby Cheese, Low Fat, 2 cup, shredded
Egg white, 1/2 cup
Garlic powder, 3 tsp
Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
2. place chicken, un cooked stove top, broccoli, onion and garlic in a bowl. Toss with the shredded cheese.
3. Spread mixture into a glass baking dish.
4. Mix egg whites and water together and pour over the mixture.
5. the amount of water may vary. The water from the broccoli thawing and the chicken juices should provide plenty however you may need a little more. but you will never need less. Check the dish about 20 minutes into the cooking to see if more water is needed to soften the stove top mixture.
6. cook 40-50 minutes or until chicken is cooked fully
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KELDRA1.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Recipe is missing info: How much water to mix with Egg white (I think 1/2 cup) and how long to cook this dish in total (I cooked it until bubbly, around 45 minutes). It's a dry dish, but tastes really good. I'd recommend adding 1/2 cup of fat-free sour cream, or some kind of cream-something soup. - 11/2/09
Reply from KELDRA1 (11/2/09)
I never really had an amount for the water. I always just eyeballed it and added more later if the stove top hadnt softened enough. I love the cream-soup Idea I will have to try adding that! thanks