Easy Egg Florentine!Submitted by: BARBIEGIRL16
• 1 English muffin(s), split in half
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1/4 Tsp. Salt
• 5 Oz. Chopped Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained
• 1/2 Tbsp. Fat-Free Mayonnaise
• 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
• 4 Tsp. RF Parmesan Cheese
2. Place English muffins on a nonstick baking sheet. Crack one egg onto each muffin half and sprinkle with salt. Bake until eggs are just about set, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, place spinach in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and lemon pepper seasoning.
4. Remove muffins from oven, top each with about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture, sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons of cheese and serve.
5. Serve, and Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BARBIEGIRL16.