- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100.4
- Total Fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 9.6 mg
- Sodium: 310.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 5.7 g
Egg and Crescent Breakfast BundlesSubmitted by: CONLODOW
IntroductionThis is a great grab and go breakfast treat. Perfect for brunch. Kids just love them. I submitted just the most basic concept. You get the idea. Have fun with this. Make it your own! This is a great grab and go breakfast treat. Perfect for brunch. Kids just love them. I submitted just the most basic concept. You get the idea. Have fun with this. Make it your own!
1 roll Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
6 slices Louis Rich Turkey Bacon
1 cup Real Egg (egg substitute)
1/2 cup Sargento's Reduced Fat shredded cheese
2. Microwave turkey bacon. Crumble.
3. Open one can of crescent rolls. Lightly press perforations to make one large sheet. Be careful not to overwork the dough. Cut into twelve rectangles.
3. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with non-stick spray.
4. Lightly press one dough rectangle into each tin.
5. Sprinkle half the cheese evenly into the 12 muffin tins.
6. Sprinkle turkey bacon evenly into the 12 muffin tins.
7. Pour egg substitute into tins. Top with remaining cheese.
8. Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until the eggs are completely set.
The eggs will puff up and expand while cooking. You might want to put a cook sheet under the muffin tin just to make sure you that nothing spills over and bakes onto the bottom of your oven. Enjoy!!
Makes 12 breakfast bundles.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CONLODOW.