Garlic Crusted CodSubmitted by: LLTS01
* Cod (fish), 20 oz - 1 inch thick (cut in 4 piece)
* 365 Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs (1 Serving=1/4 cup), 2 serving
* *Eggbeaters, 0.25 cup (remove)
* Parsley, 0.25 cup chopped
* Garlic, 6 cloves chopped
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
* *Smart Balance Buttery Spread, 1 tbsp
* Salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil and butter. Add garlic and sautee until soft. Mix breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic with butter and olive oil, salt and pepper. Put egg in separate bowl.
Dip fish in egg. Dredge in breadcrumb mixture and place on oiled baking pan.
Bake in oven until browned, 15-18 minutes. Check fish for doneness.
Serve with lemon wedges.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LLTS01.