- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 199.0
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 262.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.3 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
Splendid Spinach, Mushroom, & Feta Spaghetti!Submitted by: BARBIEGIRL16
IntroductionAfter reading the reviews, I revised this a bit for more moisture and over-all more deliciousness! After reading the reviews, I revised this a bit for more moisture and over-all more deliciousness!
• 8 Oz. Ronzoni Smart Taste Thin Spaghetti
• 1/4 Cup Fat Free Chicken Broth
• 1 Cup Mushrooms, Sliced
• 1/2 Cup Fresh Spinach
• 2 Oz. Fat Free Feta Cheese
• 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
2. Heat a sauce pan sprayed with Cooking Spray over medium heat, and add mushrooms and garlic powder. Cook about 3-5 minutes, adding spinach and chicken broth in the last minute.
3. Place feta atop the spaghetti in serving dish with the spinach and mushrooms, and toss to distribute.
4. Set the table, and enjoy a delicious, healthful meal!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BARBIEGIRL16.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I made this for lunch today. I used a splash of Bertolli EVOO in the water to boil GV Thin Spaghetti and left out the Smart Balance. I also sauteed the mushrooms in scant drippings from some stew meat for another recipe. The taste was great but it was DRY! Will play again, time was limited! - 10/28/09
Reply from BARBIEGIRL16 (10/28/09)
I changed the recipe a bit after reading your comment. Hope you enjoy it more next time!