- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 49.8
- Total Fat: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 289.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
hot and spicy szechwan stirfry with noodlesSubmitted by: JAYGURL17
IntroductionA nice and flavourfull alternative to meat. You wont even notice the difference with all the vegetables and noodles
I love this recipe because it includes noodles and tons of veg and its still only 300 calories. A nice and flavourfull alternative to meat. You wont even notice the difference with all the vegetables and noodles
I love this recipe because it includes noodles and tons of veg and its still only 300 calories.
21g szechwan seasoning pack
4 tbsp canola oil
1/4 c water
4 ounces bragg soy seasoning (soya sauce alternative *gluten free)
1 cup carrot cut into slices
1 cup celery cut on a bias
1 cup mushrooms sliced in half
1 cup bock choy
1 cup snap peas
1 cup onion
3 cloves garlic
6 teaspoons ginger
2. mix up your szechwan seasoning mix with the canola oil, water and bragg soy. set aside
3. chop all of your vegetables the way you want them for the stir fry. set a side carrots and celery because they take longer to cook
4. add your tofu to your walk and brown and take out.
5. add your carrot and celery and let cook till a bit soft then add your other vegetables.
once you add your other veg add your noodles to your pot of boiling water for 2 mins and take out and strain.
6. once pretty much cooked add your szechwan mix and cook one minute
7 if you like mix the noodles in to get some flavour
* if you ommit carrots and onion the recipe will have less calleries. I just like them both in a stir fry.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JAYGURL17.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I dropped the season packet (sodium) and used a light teriyaki sauce. Also didn't use the tofu & mushrooms added red peppers & broccoli florettes mixed it with Chinese Fried Noodles. - 4/29/10
Reply from JAYGURL17 (2/2/11)
Sweet thats awesome thats what i put the recipe on here is just for ideas. glad you liked it.