Quick and easy LasagnaSubmitted by: MELRIFIC
IntroductionScrumptious and simple! Scrumptious and simple!
(I like to add fresh spinich)
Parmesean cheese to taste
2) Grease the inside of a 9 x 13 Pyrex pan
3) Mix together 2 eggs and 2 cups of cottage cheese
4) Coat the bottom of the dish with Spag. Sauce then add a layer of lasagna noodles.
5) Spread the 1/2 of the cottage cheese and egg mixture evenly on noodles, then sprinkle on some ground turkey and some spinich. Add some spaghetti sauce then sprinkle on Motzerella cheese.
6) Keep layering this until you are to the top. Have you last layer on the top be just spaghetti sauce and cheese.
Cook for 35-45 min or until hot in the middle. Should make about 12 pieces.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MELRIFIC.