- Servings Per Recipe: 108
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 34.0
- Total Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 9.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
Peanut cookie(traditional chinese)Submitted by: MOONCHILD49
IntroductionMelt in your mouth,addictive little buggers these things are=) Melt in your mouth,addictive little buggers these things are=)
200g ground peanut powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
100g icing sugar
1/4 tsp salt
100g coarsely chopped peanut bits (or more)
100g corn oil(any oil but palm oil,sesame oil, and olive oil will do)
1. Put 200g peanuts in a wok and dry fry over low heat till crunchy. Remove the thin membrane and put into a blender and blend till powder form.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, ground peanut powder, icing sugar and salt in a big mixing bowl till well combined.
3. Add in 100g corn oil or more and mix till a pliable dough is formed.
4. Shape as you wish.I rolled them into small balls,about the size of a bottle cap.Sprinkle coursely chopped peanuts on top.
3.Use icing sugar instead of castor sugar to get a finer textured cookie.
4. Bake on a lined tray at 165C for 15-18 minutes or till golden brown.
Number of Servings: 108
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MOONCHILD49.