Banana BrowniesSubmitted by: BRIBIEN
* Beans, black, 1.5 cup (remove)
* *agave (organic raw blue agave syrup - dark), 5 tbsp (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, .25 cup (remove)
* Banana, fresh, 2 extra small (less than 6" long) (remove)
* Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, .25 cup (remove)
* Cashew Nuts, dry roasted, .25 cup, halves and whole (remove)
* Milk Chocolate Candy, .25 cup chips (remove)
* Instant, Quick, and Regular Oats Cereal, .25 cup, dry, yields (remove)
* Vanilla (about 1 tsp)
*Cinnamon (to taste)
Makes 12 brownies.
(Feel free to cut out the nuts and chocolate chips)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRIBIEN.