Apple CrumbleSubmitted by: JULIEIRENE
IntroductionThis is adapted from a cookbook called "How it All Vegan" by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer. This is adapted from a cookbook called "How it All Vegan" by Tanya Barnard & Sarah Kramer.
3-4 large apples, cored & chopped
1 Tbsp cinnamon, ground
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup splenda
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup margarine
2. Place the chopped apple pieces into a small cast iron skillet or glass pie dish.
3. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apples.
4. Mix together oats, flour, sweeteners and margarine.
5. Spread mixture over cinnamon-topped apples.
6. Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, until top is golden browned.
Makes 4 servings.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JULIEIRENE.