- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 386.4
- Total Fat: 12.6 g
- Cholesterol: 109.3 mg
- Sodium: 808.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 41.0 g
Honey, Soy and Ginger glazed Grilled SalmonSubmitted by: MRS_MORRIS
IntroductionThis yummy, scrummy sauce serves as both marinade or glaze. You can also try it with Halibut or Sablefish...Yum! This yummy, scrummy sauce serves as both marinade or glaze. You can also try it with Halibut or Sablefish...Yum!
You will need:
1/2 c. Pineapple Juice
1/3 c. Tamari Soy Sauce (Wheat-free)
1/4 c. Honey (melted)
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Fresh ground ginger (or 1 tsp. Ginger powder)
1/3 c. Leeks or Green onions (chopped)
1 1/2 lbs. Fresh Salmon Fillets
Sesame seeds (optional)
2) Carefully place the salmon a large airtight recloseable (ziploc) bag. Add marinade.
3) Place into refrigerator and marinate for 1-3 hours. Do not overmarinate... you still want to primarily taste the salmon.
4) Preheat oven or grill to medium heat and place foil onto rack. Spray foil lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
5) Remove salmon from marinade and place onto foil; lightly dribble some of the marinade mixture on top of fillets and save the remaining mixture for later. Sprinkle sesame seeds over salmon for added flavor.
6) Place in oven and grill for 12-15 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
7) Drizzle with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time. Discard left-over marinade.
8) Serve hot off the grill...enjoy!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MRS_MORRIS.