Veggie Quesadilla for 1Submitted by: JULIEIRENE
1 Tblsp Olive Oil
1/4 cup Bell Pepper, chopped
1/4 cup Red Onion, chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 cup Kale, chopped
1 oz. Goat Cheese
1 Flour Tortilla (10")
2. Sautee onion, bell pepper, and garlic until tender.
3. Add in Kale, & continue to sautee until wilted and bright green (try not to over-cook).
4. In a skillet, heat the other 1/2 Tbsp olive oil over medium heat.
5. Lay flour tortilla in skillet & spread veggie mix over half of it. Add cheese on top, then fold tortilla in half over it.
6. Let the quesadilla heat through. Use a spatula to press and flip until each side is golden brown.
Makes one quesadilla.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JULIEIRENE.