Sesame-Ginger DressingSubmitted by: MRS_MORRIS
IntroductionThis is the perfect lite dressing for an Asian salad, topped with some toasted sesame seeds... tasty! This is the perfect lite dressing for an Asian salad, topped with some toasted sesame seeds... tasty!
You will need:
* 1/2 cup extra-light olive oil
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons peeled and minced ginger
* 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
2) Combine all ingredients in blender and puree until mixture is smooth and creamy
3) Toast sesame seeds in the oven on broil for a minute or until golden brown (keep an eye on them!)
Drizzle over your favorite mixed greens or veggies for a tasty dish!
Yield: 20 servings
Serving size: 1 Tbs
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MRS_MORRIS.