nacho bakeSubmitted by: CAKEORDEATH5
Introductionyummy nacho bake meal using velveeta shells and cheese yummy nacho bake meal using velveeta shells and cheese
* *Velveeta Shells and Cheese, 3 serving (remove)
* *Lucerne Fat Free Sour Cream, 12 tbsp (remove)
* *Lawry's Taco Seasoning, 7.5 tsp (remove)
* kraft fat free cheddar cheese, 0.75 cup (remove)
* *Pace Chunky Salsa - Mild, 12 tbsp (remove)
* carmen 's tortilla chip rounds, .3 serving (remove)
* Ground beef, lean, 16 oz (remove)
2. stir sour cream into prepared dinner. spoon half of the dinner mixture into 8-inch square baking dish; top with layers of the meat mixture, half of the cheese and the remaining dinner mixture. cover.
3. bake 15 minutes; top with salsa, remaining cheese and crushed tortilla chips. bake, uncovered, an additional 5 minutes.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CAKEORDEATH5.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I made this mixture and made actual nachos with it. I put baked tostitos on bottom followed by shredded lettuce then the nacho bake then tomatoes followed with hot sauce. I liked it alright but next time I make it I will actually have it as a main course and maybe have refried beans and salad. - 2/4/10