- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 207.5
- Total Fat: 5.8 g
- Cholesterol: 10.2 mg
- Sodium: 822.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 4.9 g
Turkey Cornbread Stuffing with CranberriesSubmitted by: MIMODOK
IntroductionA traditional Thanksgiving turkey stuffing. This is a very flavorful recipe. A traditional Thanksgiving turkey stuffing. This is a very flavorful recipe.
4 cups water
1/2 stick salted butter
1/4 tsp ground sage
1/4 tsp ground thyme
1/4 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 small can of mushrooms (1 cup)
1/2 cup white wine
1 bag (8.25 cups) Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing
3/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Add 4 cups water to medium pot.
2. Add gizzards from turkey.
3. Simmer (uncovered) on low heat for 90 minutes.
4. Take meat out and give it to your carnivorous pets!
5. Add onion, butter, spices, white wine and mushrooms.
6. Simmer for another 30 minutes (or until onions look cooked).
Then add the stuffing to the broth:
1. In a large bowl add 1 bag (8.25 cups) of Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing.
2. Add 2.5 cups of your turkey broth to the stuffing.
3. Add 3/4 cup dried cranberries. Mix well.
4. Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MIMODOK.