Honey Bun Bread PuddingSubmitted by: SHOEGAL182
IntroductionYou can add pecans, raisins and cranberries as a little extra or just play around with the ingredients and find what works the best for you. You can add pecans, raisins and cranberries as a little extra or just play around with the ingredients and find what works the best for you.
4 Little Debbie Honey Buns
1/2 Cup Skim Milk
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp Light Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
1/8 Tsp Cinnamon
30 sprays Olivio or any other butter spray
2. Combine milk, egg, brown sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix well.
3. Cut each Honey Buns into 12th's and add to milk mixtures.
4. At this point you would add your raisins, pecans, cranberries and any other filler you choose. Let bread with or with out fillers to sit for 15 minutes to soak up the milk mixture.
5. Spoon bread mixture equally into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the bread puddings are puffed up and golden brown.
6. Remove pan from oven and spray each bread pudding with 5 sprays of Olivio. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHOEGAL182.