Merry Meatball Pasta!Submitted by: BARBIEGIRL16
• 2 Cups Cooked Orzo
• 1/8 Cup Bread Crumbs
• 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
• 1/2 Tsp. Ground Oreqano
• 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon, Salt, Pepper
• 1/2 Lb. Ground Turkey
• 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley, Chopped
• 1/4 Cup Eqq Beaters
• 1 1/2 Cups Tomato Sauce
• 3/4 Cup FF Feta Cheese
2. Cook orzo according to package directions; drain. Keep warm.
3. Combine breadcrumbs and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley. Add Egg Beaters, stirring mixture until just combined. Shape mixture into 8 meatballs, and cover and chill meatballs 5 minutes.
4. Heat a large ovenproof skillet sprayed with cookinq spray over medium-high heat. Add meatballs to pan; cook 8 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Drain if needed, and return meatballs to pan.
5. Spoon tomato sauce over meatballs, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 11 minutes or until meatballs are done. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley.
6. Serve over orzo, and Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BARBIEGIRL16.