bee's magical muffinsSubmitted by: FAISYD
Introductionwhile a bit heavy on the calories, these muffins will give you a good start on the day. These are for large muffins as well. Medium size muffins will be quite a lot less. while a bit heavy on the calories, these muffins will give you a good start on the day. These are for large muffins as well. Medium size muffins will be quite a lot less.
* Egg, fresh, 1 cup (4.86 large eggs) (remove)
* Raisins, 0.50 cup, packed (remove)
* Sunflower Seeds, without salt, 0.25 cup, hulled (remove)
* Walnuts, 0.25 cup, chopped (remove)
* Water, tap, 1 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Ocean Spray, Craisins Cherry Flavor Sweetened Dried Cranberries, 1/3 cup (30g), 1 serving (remove)
* quaker muffin mix, 3 cup (remove)
* sour cherries, 40 gram(s) (remove)
Combine all ingredients and cook as per directions on package
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAISYD.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
Been cooking for over 60 years and can't understand these directions, cook as per what package and the one comment says did make in a muffin pan. I thought that was the idea in the first place. What am I missing? Are cook and bake the SAME thing? To me cook is on stove-top, bake is in oven. - 12/23/09