Mom's LasagnaSubmitted by: GRANLUND
IntroductionEasy and delicious.
Easy and delicious.
8 oz, 93/7 ground turkey
1/2 nonfat cottage cheese
1 large egg
3 cups of Ragu Chunky Tomato Garlic and Onion Pasta Sauce
8 oz. skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 oz. of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Lasagna noodles
2. In the bottom of a 9x13 pan*, mix cottage cheese and egg until well blended, then sprinkle with pepper
3. In a large bowl combine browned ground beef and pasta sauce
4. Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top of cottage cheese mixture, followed by a layer of sauce and a layer of mozzarella cheese.
5. Continue alternating layers, but on the top layer only use sauce so the cheese doesn't burn.
6. Bake at 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
*If desired, you can make two 8x8 pans and freeze one for later.
Makes 12 servings.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GRANLUND.