Shepards PieSubmitted by: LORICLEMENTS
IntroductionThis is a great New England dish This is a great New England dish
1 lb ground beef
2 cans Sweet yellow whole kernal corn
4-5 medium potatoes
Satl to taste
Pepper to taste
2. Cook potatoes to make them into mashed potatoes add salt and pepper to taste.
3. layer (in order) Ground beef, corn and potatoes into a 8x12 casarol dish.
4. bake in 350 degree oven for about 35 minutes or until the potatoes are a golden brown.
5. Let cool about 5 minutes.
Makes about 8 1 cup servings.
* Note, some people like to add other seasonings, or add a layer of cheese on top of the potatoes.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LORICLEMENTS.