Ricotta DumplingsSubmitted by: STEPH*LOUISE
IntroductionI use them in tomato and veggie soups. I use them in tomato and veggie soups.
* Ricotta Cheese, part skim milk, .25 cup (remove)
* Parmesan Cheese, grated, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Egg white, 1 serving (remove)
* Salt, .5 tsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, .25 tsp (remove)
* *Flour, white, .25 cup (remove)
Scoop dumpling mixture directly into simmering soup. Cook until the dumplings float to the surface (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
Be careful not to boil the soup, or the dumplings will break apart
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STEPH*LOUISE.