Baked Crab Rangoon
IntroductionMade with real crab and less cheese than restaurants use (those are more like Cheese Rangoon) Made with real crab and less cheese than restaurants use (those are more like Cheese Rangoon)
18 Wonton Wrappers
1 can of Crab, drained
1 Large Egg, beaten for egg wash
2 tbsp Chives
2 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
1/2 tsp Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
2 Garlic Cloves, diced
Pinch of Paprika
Pinch of Onion Powder
Pinch of Garlic Powder
Pinch of Black Pepper
2) Spray nonstick cooking oil on a cookie sheet.
3) Mix crab, cream cheese, ricotta, soy sauce, garlic cloves, chives, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper together
4) Place wonton wrappers on prepared cookie sheet and spoon crab mixture into the center of each. Wonton pasta is very pliable so fold the corners in and fix with a pinch.
5) Brush each wonton with egg wash
6) Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are brown. Enjoy.
-- 1 WW point --
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BLUESUNSHINEFL.