- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 156.2
- Total Fat: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 36.2 mg
- Sodium: 638.7 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 14.6 g
Teriyaki Beef Round Steak Topped with Onions & Mushroom GravySubmitted by: CHUCKLES0719
1/4 C Louisiana Supreme Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
1.7 lb Beef, round steak, divided into 8 portions
1/4 C flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp EVOO
1 Medium Onions, sliced
1 (10 1/2 oz. can) Campbell's Mushroom Gravy
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a ziplock bag. Remove the round steak from the marinade. Place in bag from and dredge in the flour mixture and set aside.
4. Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
5. Place the round steak pieces in hot oil and brown (about 1 minute on each side). Remove and set aside.
6. Pour the Campbell's Mushroom Gravy into the skillet, stirring to distribute. Add the meat and place sliced onions on top of meat. Cover with foil and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until meat is tender.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHUCKLES0719.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
THIS SOUND GREAT BUT NO MUSHROOMS FOR ME - 12/11/09
Reply from CHUCKLES0719 (12/11/09)
You might just use someother type of canned gravy, ie onion or even beef. My husband and I couldn't believe how tender and tasty the steak turned out. We thought it was very YUMMO! We are having leftovers tonight.