Portabella Mushroom PizzaSubmitted by: NEWBEGINNINGS19
IntroductionI found this on RecipeZaar I found this on RecipeZaar
1 large Portabella Mushrooms
.2 cups Tomato Sauce or diced tomatoes
.25 cups vegetables
2 tablespoons fat-free mozzarella cheese
2. Spray mushroom caps and heating tray with cooking spray.
3. Place on tray with open end up.
4. Cook on 350 for 5 minutes with no toppings.
5. Remove, layer sauce on cap, and place your favorite toppings.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes.
Note: You probably wll not use exactly the amount of toppings specified. Add as much or as little as you see fit. Also, if you don't want it to be vegetarian but still want low calorie, shrimp is a GREAT addition. My sister loved it and she hates healthy things.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FATASS0426.