- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 292.0
- Total Fat: 7.2 g
- Cholesterol: 28.1 mg
- Sodium: 904.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 20.6 g
Whole Wheat Light Tuna CasseroleSubmitted by: NOGIRLSOSWEET
IntroductionA whole wheat and light version of my usual tuna casserole recipe.. I hope it tastes good! A whole wheat and light version of my usual tuna casserole recipe.. I hope it tastes good!
- Whole wheat pasta of choice - 2.5 cups.
- 120g can of light tuna in water, drained.
- Light mayo - 1 tablespoons.
- Light cream of mushroom soup - 1 small can.
- Milk, 1% - 1/4 cup.
- Frozen mixed vegetables - 1 cup.
- Light mozzarella shredded cheese - 0.5 cup.
- Pour noodles into casserole dish.
- Mix in tuna and cooked vegetables.
- Combine milk, mayo, and mushroom soup in separate bowl, then combine with the noodles in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes, and broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese is golden (broiling is optional).
Great by itself or with a salad! =)
Makes three servings, about a cup each (or a bit more).
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NOGIRLSOSWEET.