- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 144.8
- Total Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.2 mg
- Sodium: 182.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 5.0 g
HG's Grab 'n Go Breakfast CookiesSubmitted by: SSHIVY
1/2 cup regular oats (not instant)
6 tbsp. whole-wheat flour
1/4 cup Fiber One bran cereal, ground to a breadcrumb-like consistency in a blender or food processor
1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1/3 cup Gerber Peaches (or another brand of pureed peaches, found in the baby food aisle)
1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin
1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
2 tbsp. Ocean Spray Craisins
2 tbsp. brown sugar, not packed
2 tsp. Coffee-mate Sugar Free French Vanilla powdered creamer
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. salt
2) Chop craisins into small pieces. Set aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the oats, flour, cereal crumbs, Splenda, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
4) In a separate bowl, dissolve Coffee-mate into 2 tbsp. hot water. Add all other wet ingredients (pureed peaches, pumpkin, and egg substitute), and mix well.
5) Add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir until completely blended. Slowly sprinkle choppped craisins into the batter, making sure they don't all stick together.
6) Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spary, and spon batter into 4 evenly spaced circles. Spread batter out a bit with the back of a spoon. Place pan in the oven for 12-14 minutes (until tops of the treats are just slightly crispy). Remove pan from the oven and allow to cool slightly. Then grab 'n go!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SSHIVY.