Mango Fruit CustardSubmitted by: THEEARHARTS
2 cans Dole tropical mixed fruit, mango pulp, sweetened condesned milk, and whip cream. Also cardomom
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and whisk together.
3. Add 8 oz whipped cream - Do not mix too much or cream will go flat.
4. Add cardamom powder made from 3-4 cardamom
5. Refrigerate for minimum 4 hours
6. Drain liquid from fruit, cut into smaller pieces and add to the custard after set.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user THEEARHARTS.