Hidden Kisses CookiesSubmitted by: JHORTON80
IntroductionMake them every year for Christmas. might be easier to cut the tip of the kiss off to make it easier to wrap. Make them every year for Christmas. might be easier to cut the tip of the kiss off to make it easier to wrap.
* *Butter, Tillamook sweet cream salted, 48 tbsp (remove)
* Granulated Sugar, .66 cup (remove)
* Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp (remove)
* *all purpose flour, 1.66 cup (remove)
* Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, .25 cup (remove)
* *Hershey Kisses (one kiss), 60 serving (remove)
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, stirring well.
Add flour and cocoa, stirring well.
Stir in walnuts.
Chill dough 2 hours or until firm.
Wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around each chocolate kiss, and roll to form a ball.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets; bake at 375° for 12 minutes.
Cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Number of Servings: 60
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JHORTON80.